Skip to main content

Zoalord Pluqstahl Figure-Max Factory Guyver Bio Fighter Collection 11 Review

Written by Jax. Pics Courtesy of Donnay


The packaging for the Lightning Zoalord Pluqstahl Action Figure has been reverted back to the previous designs like Guyvers I,II,III etc. I like this packaging design more so this got me pretty happy to begin with.

Once again, I would like to emphasize that in order to get the Pluqstahl Action Figure out of the box, no cuts or tears are needed. So the toy maintains much of its value even after it has been removed from the box and is no longer considered mint in sealed box. Though of course a brand new Guyver Figure is still worth more then one that has been displayed.


The eyes this time round no longer employs the reflective paint seen in the Guyver Figures as well as the Zoalord Gyout. Would have preferred Max Factory to build on the good points in past figures and retain it in future figures.



Lots of intricate details on the face and the essense of the character is very well capture in the figure.The Red Zoa Crystals on the forehead and all over the body look fantastic. And once again, compliments to the great paint job.
The Pluqstahl Action Figure is highly poseable as well and yet joints are beautifully hidden or played down so that they do not bother you visually. Also, as is the case of the Zoalord Gyout, Pluqstahl comes with body armour and on top of that a white cape. Very cool!
Some time was taken to put on the cape for the Pluqstahl figure. I like the little addition of the three triangular pieces of metal to the ends of the cape. This helps to weigh down the cape so that the cape does not just dangle like a light piece of cloth and helps in getting the cape to look right. Pretty smart.
Actually, if you really want to be anal about it,the armour and cape are for Pluqstahl when he is in human form. Same as that for Gyout. But I am not complaining about the addition of this cool feature. But after displaying him for a while i decided to keep that cloth back into the box cause I do not want it to turn yellow with time.
Getting Ready.......

Summoning his powers........
Lightning Strike!!!
Great lightning accessory there. Very useful in re creating Pluqstahl's classic lightning strike moves.
The Pluqstahl Action Figure is the latest Toy Figure in the Max Factory Guyver Bio Fighter Collection series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigantic Dark Guyver III Action Figure- Max Factory Guyver Bio Fighter Collection 09 Review

Written by Jax Pics Courtesy of Donnay The packaging for the  Gigantic Dark Guyver  is as shown. Box art looks great, and all the accessories can be seen through the clear display window. The   Gigantic Dark Guyver   comes with GigaSmasher changeable part, Gravity ram (long and short), Two interchangeable heads, one with sonic orbs closed and one open, three high frequency swords for each arm, interchangeable wrist parts (fist, grab, and hold), and an improved display stand (more on this) After spending about 10 mins untying all the wiring binding the Gigantic Dark Figure, he is finally released from his plastic prison and ready for action! But first let me point out a personal experience I had with the Gigantic Dark Guyver's High Frequency Blades. Everyone should take note of this. The three blades on the arm work this way. The longest and second longest blades have holes on the ends of the blades it self. On the arms there are corresponding pegs where you can fit

Toy Review: Max Factory Figma Guyver I Figure vs Maxfactory Bio Fighter Collection Guyver I Figure

I have been a collector of the Maxfactory Bio Fighter Collection Guyver figures for many years now and it was only recently that the Figma Guyver I  came to my attention. Even though I have seen pictures of the Figma Guyver I figure for a while, I had always thought that it was just a scaled down version of the previous Bio Fighter Collection Guyver I figure. It turns out that I was wrong and there are many differences between the old and new Guyver figure and the  Figma Guyver I   could be a good start to a promising toy line. In terms of scale, the Figma Guyver I figure is smaller than the BFC Guyver I figure but the differences do not stop here. Articulation and paint job wise, the Figma version is fantastic and even more articulated than the BFC version. For example, the Figma Guyver I can actually perform a high kick and a split which the BFC Guyver I is not able to, due to the very hard rubber located near the waist. Also, you can switch out the chest p

Jax Woon's Collection - Rare Guyver Figures 100% Complete Collection in Glass Display Cabinet

I just moved to my new house and finally got a proper toy display cabinet for my toy collection. The centre-piece of my collection is of course the Guyver anime figures from the Maxfactory Bio Fighter Collection Series. I have had many friends coming over to my place and commenting that these Guyver Figures look very nice but they had no idea who these characters were. If you do not already know them and are a fan of anime, I highly recommend that you purchase the Guyver Anime: Complete Box Set [Blu-ray] from Amazon.com to get to know them. It is just 26 episodes so it will not take up a lot of your time to start a new anime series. I consider myself lucky to have been able to complete the collection way before the prices sky rocketed in the secondary market. Just doing a quick search on Ebay and you will find that the average listed price for the Guyver Figures is about USD$200 to USD$400 per figure meaning the prices have more than tripled from the time of relea